GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 Equinox, I'm trying to find a left front strut but no one (major part stores) has a listing for them. I did find part numbers for 06 front struts will the fit the 07. Any ideas why no listing for front sturts, there are tons of 07 equinox, torrents out there

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
You should also check...Rock Auto...

>>>CLICK HERE<<<

Depending on your Browser...you made need to wait several seconds for their "Big" catelog to open...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks as well. I will relay the site to a friend who happen to need a strut change on the right strut.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry for bringing this back from the dead...my first time on this forum and I am already playing 'gravedigger' ! I am in need to purchase both struts and looking at both RockAuto and various GM Direct vendors the left strut has a different P/N and price than the right one (up to $20). I was wondering if they were two different types of strut but their p/n is consecutive and one lists as right the other as left. never seen this on any other car before...some GM vendors even list only the left or only the right...any suggestion?

Glad to see 'nox owners have a place to discuss their awesome cars!

Thanks

-Leo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts