GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 06 Equinox, the stereo has the buttons for AUX/XM. I want to be able to hook up my iPod and/or iPhone to listen to music. What is the most cost efficent and easiest way to do this.

I have tried the FM transmitters and with all the new HD radio stations there is virturally no more free air waves for these to work.

Thanks to any help anyone can offer.

Nick

·
Registered
830 Posts
Re: Aux/XM Help

You can try to find something like that

http://pac-audio.com/productDetails.aspx?ProductId=98&CategoryID=24

Otown said:
On my 06 Equinox, the stereo has the buttons for AUX/XM. I want to be able to hook up my iPod and/or iPhone to listen to music. What is the most cost efficent and easiest way to do this.

I have tried the FM transmitters and with all the new HD radio stations there is virturally no more free air waves for these to work.

Thanks to any help anyone can offer.

Nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Aux/XM Help

I checked into that , but that part has been discontinued. Do you know of any other manufacturers that offer the sam e type of part?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On my 06 equinox I have the basic CD/Tuner style radio. There is though a button for Aux. I want to be able to hook up my iPhone/iPod to the radio. Are there open RCA ports on the radio? If I were to purchase a 07 radio already equipped with the Aux port, will it be compatible to my 06?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts