GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just discovered last night that my background catagories for my xm radio have changed. Sports channels like ESPN Radio no longer have the referee backgroung, but the politics background. Alternative stations now have the country background, and holiday stations have a generic XM background. What happened and how can I change it back? Its a small thing, but it was nice to show off and now it just looks stupid having a referee background when im listening to a rock station. :banghead:

·
Registered
33 Posts
burnhakp said:
I just discovered last night that my background catagories for my xm radio have changed. Sports channels like ESPN Radio no longer have the referee backgroung, but the politics background. Alternative stations now have the country background, and holiday stations have a generic XM background. What happened and how can I change it back? Its a small thing, but it was nice to show off and now it just looks stupid having a referee background when im listening to a rock station. :banghead:
Do you have a Navigation System and When did you buy your Terrain?

·
Registered
4 Posts
This same thing happened to me yesterday evening! I have a 2012 Equinox LTZ and the Canadian XM Channel "The Verge" (XM 151) used to have a canadian flag and now just shows city streets. Likewise, the Coffee Shop channel used to show an acoustic guitar and now shows an electric guitar.

Maybe XM is having problems?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a 2012 bought in November. Standard color touch radio. Glad to see I'm not the only one with the issue. Must be something on XM's end

·
Registered
16 Posts
Pretty sure this is a feature. Keep the same channel on a long drive and you will see the background change at least once.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I did a 30 minutes test ride in a 2012 Terrain (SLE, 4cyl) yesterday, was on XM (BPM) and the background changed at least 3 times....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts