·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
468 Posts
Re: 115 mph in V6 AWD GMC Terrain

Nice! What stretch of the parkway where you on? I had mine up to 100+ on the parkway too, this morning alone I was cruising at 95.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Re: Proof that I ran 115 mph in V6 AWD GMC Terrain :)

TRUCK?

·
Registered
306 Posts

Proof of what?? That you can say 115 mph and show a picture of 102 mph. Excellent proof--NOT!

·
Registered
60 Posts

Looks like 115 to me...

·
Registered
2,271 Posts

YEP 115,on the DIC but it's stupid stupidstupid
Maybe there was no other vehicles on the road as you state but what about if you would have blown a tire and the poor EMT and/or fFirefighters had to come and extract your dumbass out of the vehicle and they were hit while responding to your sorryass vehicle accident?

·
Registered
85 Posts

When my I4 hit 112 a message appeared over the speed that said "Speed Governed"...

·
Registered
300 Posts

Did you hear a slurping sound from the gas tank? ;D

·
Registered
125 Posts

Doesn't New Jersey State police monitor you tube videos? They may be knocking on your door. Easy money for the state.

·
Registered
468 Posts

hfdad said:
Doesn't New Jersey State police monitor you tube videos? They may be knocking on your door. Easy money for the state.
If they can find the car by just a picture of the dash then god bless them. And if they did find him by other videos there is no proof that he actually was going that fast on the parkway, he could simple say it was at the track and they have no proof otherwise.

·
Registered
378 Posts
hfdad said:
cottonseed said:
If they can find the car by just a picture of the dash then god bless them. And if they did find him by other videos there is no proof that he actually was going that fast on the parkway, he could simple say it was at the track and they have no proof otherwise.
Solrak69 said:
Many people have gotten in trouble with youtube videos like this. [post modified by admin - DO NOT POST members personal or private information. If they want to share that with members, they can. But other members cannot]

Internet is a scary thing if you aren't careful.

·
Registered
139 Posts
AWWWWWW they got a little scared from all your comments that they removed the video. Good work guys haha. Yeah I'm young (23) and as the stereotype for a young male goes we like to speed, but this guy is just a dumbass....sorry but if you're stupid enough to go that speed and you end up getting in an accident you deserve it. I just feel sorry the people that risk there lives everyday to save people who take there lives in there own hands like that. It's just not worth it.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Writing something on the internet does not make it fact. They would still have to prove he was on the parkway when he was going that fast. All he has to do is say he lied on the forum and its not on the parkway and on the track like i said. Now if a car on the parkway called the police that someone was going that fast and gave the description of the car and then this video surfaced thats a dif story.

KFUDZGE while I do not support going that fast even though I do go fast you have to realize the parkway is completely deserted at certain times with no cars on it for miles and miles. Other times its a parking lot, im sure when he was going that fast it wasnt during a time with lots of cars. Most of the time when the traffic is flowing your doing a good 85-90mph keeping the flow with traffic.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Proof that I ran 115 in V6 AWD GMC Terrain :)

Geez what party poopers some of youz are! Don't hate just cause you can't or won't do it yourself people!! ;D
Life is wayyy to short to be sooo afraid of the world or afraid of dying. I've driven at MUCH greater speeds on the German Autobahnen, did 260 KPH in a rented Mercedes AMG S-Class two years ago with my German buddy as the co-pilot on our drive to Zurich, with traffic on long sweeping stretches of road mind you... speed is nothing to be afraid of, in Germany they teach drivers much safer proper driving etiquette than we driving dopes here in the States, as a result they have much better safety record/less accidents than we do and they drive much MUCH faster. I won't even tell my Kraut buddy about 115, cause he'll laugh at me and tell me that's his cruising speed to work with one hand on the wheel and the other out the window smoking a cigarette! ;)

I made my 115 run @ 5:00am, straight stretch of road and no one on it but me... I passed by the stretch twice to make sure no pot holes, no fuzz was hiding and no one pulled over the side of the road. Had I got pulled over for doing 115 I wouldn't have even been arrested, I would have received a ticket for reckless driving, and besides, my last resort would have been a phone call to my county sheriff sibling or my lead foot father-in-law cop!! ::)

My point: Don't hate, if you won't do it, that's fine and I respect that, but if I want to I will so deal with it. I have cop friends with fast high-end rides who do exactly the same and they're cops!! Why buy a high end car like them and not open the bitch up and see what she's really made of, it's your hard earned money you paid for it with. You buy a Vette and do only 65 mph??? Yea OK, get real............

I removed the vid since I already proved it happned. If someone tops 115 then I'll have to make a new vid! ;D

fourmoremarine said:
YEP 115,on the DIC but it's stupid stupidstupid
Maybe there was no other vehicles on the road as you state but what about if you would have blown a tire and the poor EMT and/or fFirefighters had to come and extract your dumbass out of the vehicle and they were hit while responding to your sorryass vehicle accident?

·
Registered
468 Posts

Solrak69 said:
I removed the vid since I already proved it happned. If someone tops 115 then I'll have to make a new vid! ;D
What are you doing wed morning around 5am? Im traveling south bound from 145 to 98 we can make a new video!

·
Registered
139 Posts
cottonseed said:
KFUDZGE while I do not support going that fast even though I do go fast you have to realize the parkway is completely deserted at certain times with no cars on it for miles and miles. Other times its a parking lot, im sure when he was going that fast it wasnt during a time with lots of cars. Most of the time when the traffic is flowing your doing a good 85-90mph keeping the flow with traffic.
I love how you people think just because no cars are on the road your invincible. Whether or not a car is on the road or not you can still kill yourself. Its funny because you see people on the news that get in accidents everyday WITHOUT hitting another car....ohh and what do the accident reconstruction say it was due to...you guessed it SPEED. I'm not saying I drive granny but I also don't drive like an idoit....you hit something on the road going that fast when no one is around have fun trying to not go off the road and like someone already said you get a blow out good luck.

All I'm trying to say is just because there is no cars on the road doesn't mean you won't crash. And forget about your family when you drive like that on a public road. I'm sure they don't want a cop coming to your family's door telling them that you won't be coming home.

Don't get me wrong go for it on a controlled track but don't risk others peoples lives just so you can receive your 5 minutes of fame on this forum for going faster than someone else. I never knew this was a high end vehicle that was made for speed.

·
Registered
119 Posts

Solrak69 said:
Geez what party poopers some of youz are! Don't hate just cause you can't or won't do it yourself people!! ;D
Life is wayyy to short to be sooo afraid of the world or afraid of dying. I've driven at MUCH greater speeds on the German Autobahnen, did 260 KPH in a rented Mercedes AMG S-Class two years ago with my German buddy as the co-pilot on our drive to Zurich, with traffic on long sweeping stretches of road mind you... speed is nothing to be afraid of, in Germany they teach drivers much safer proper driving etiquette than we driving dopes here in the States, as a result they have much better safety record/less accidents than we do and they drive much MUCH faster. I won't even tell my Kraut buddy about 115, cause he'll laugh at me and tell me that's his cruising speed to work with one hand on the wheel and the other out the window smoking a cigarette! ;)

I made my 115 run @ 5:00am, straight stretch of road and no one on it but me... I passed by the stretch twice to make sure no pot holes, no fuzz was hiding and no one pulled over the side of the road. Had I got pulled over for doing 115 I wouldn't have even been arrested, I would have received a ticket for reckless driving, and besides, my last resort would have been a phone call to my county sheriff sibling or my lead foot father-in-law cop!! ::)

My point: Don't hate, if you won't do it, that's fine and I respect that, but if I want to I will so deal with it. I have cop friends with fast high-end rides who do exactly the same and they're cops!! Why buy a high end car like them and not open the bitch up and see what she's really made of, it's your hard earned money you paid for it with. You buy a Vette and do only 65 mph??? Yea OK, get real............

Sorry to disappoint you, though I don't have proof except for a few ppl that were in the vehilce that saw it... I know the 2010 SLE-2 V6 AWD could easily hit 125 mph...

·
Registered
468 Posts

kuppyr said:
Sorry to disappoint you, though I don't have proof except for a few ppl that were in the vehilce that saw it... I know the 2010 SLE-2 V6 AWD could easily hit 125 mph...
Dont talk like that, KFUDGE is going to get the wrong impression on us NJ drivers haha. Would be funny if it turns out hes from NY, the same ones that do the exact speed limit in the left lane.

·
Registered
119 Posts

cottonseed said:
Dont talk like that, KFUDGE is going to get the wrong impression on us NJ drivers haha. Would be funny if it turns out hes from NY, the same ones that do the exact speed limit in the left lane.
LMAO

·
Registered
139 Posts

cottonseed said:
Funny I know what the left lane is for and I agree I hate poeple that drive the speed limit or less in the left lane...but doesn't mean I'm going to do 180-190km either...you're totally getting me wrong here I'm not a grandfather or a woman(lol) but I can't justify going that fast for no reason. I'm from Canada and before you guys go ahead and say ohh thats why you go slow and tell your stories about how Canadian driving in the states go so slow try not to be a hypocrite because Americans do the same up here.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts