GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cleaned the inside of my 2011 Nox today. It has not been done in at least 6 months. The Husky liners I purchased for them was well worth their high price. It is the first time I have spent the extra for liners and have always had floor mats in my vehicles. These make it a breeze to clean and very little dirt get by the liners. I had to vacuum a little near the edge closest to the doors but have never spent this little amount of time cleaning the floor/carpet area. I recommend them if anyone has been debating getting them.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
We have the Husky Liners too. They certainly have the most carpet coverage. My wife is debating whether or not she will leave them in all summer this year.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Jenniebeeb said:
Do they have more coverage than the WeatherTech? I'm debating on if I should get some of these liners?
Don't get the weather techs. I did and regret it. There is no lip on the back and during acceleration the salty cruddy water overflows the back getting all over the carpet. Worse WT's I've ever had.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know anything about the weather techs but the Husky's fit good are slightly less money and have a lifrtime warranty.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Jenniebeeb said:
Do they have more coverage than the WeatherTech? I'm debating on if I should get some of these liners?
Yes..my Wife's Huskys come up farther where the driver rests the left foot than the WeatherTechs do...and slightly slips under the front seat tracks as well. They cover completely in front of the rear seats,too.
Both brands are nice..and much better than what GM offers..but the Huskys do cover more carpet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Here are some pixs of my Huskey Cargo liners

Attachments

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Jenniebeeb said:
Great link - do you by chance also have the cargo mat, or just the floor liners?
Many members have purchased the Husky Liners for the front and rear seats..but preferred the Weathertech cargo liner since it covers more with the backseats layed down. My wife decided that she liked that setup as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts