GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try to reach out to some of the performance shops out there from time to time to help remind them that the 1.6TD exist and needs some performance upgrades. The good news is American Diesel Power replied saying they have a tune in beta testing. Said to expect it’s release in a month or two.

so start saving your change if you are interested. If enough interest is shown hopefully they will develop more aftermarket parts like EGR blockers and catch cans.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Subscribing.
Here is the catch can: Catch can
Here is the egr plate: 1.6 diesel egr blocker plate

I have done the blocker not done the catch can.
If you need a template for the blocker here is the Gm part number for the gasket for that connection that works great to make the plate. AC/Delco & GM # the same : 5575360

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Subscribing.
Here is the catch can: Catch can
Here is the egr plate: 1.6 diesel egr blocker plate

I have done the blocker not done the catch can.
If you need a template for the blocker here is the Gm part number for the gasket for that connection that works great to make the plate. AC/Delco & GM # the same : 5575360
Is your plate really a blocker or does it just reduce the amount that can pass through it? I’m hoping with the tune they will be able to completely block it off like they have for the Colorado Canyon trucks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is your plate really a blocker or does it just reduce the amount that can pass through it? I’m hoping with the tune they will be able to completely block it off like they have for the Colorado Canyon trucks.
Sorry should have been more detailed it has the hole to reduce the flow and not set the cel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts