GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am 10 months in with the blocker and seeing the same results as you Diesel T.
I am going almost two oil changes between def re-fills. Cept I do 5K oil change intervals.... yes i am a freak

·
Registered
112 Posts
Any updates guys?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nothing new on my end 78K on the clock about 1350 miles on DEF re-fills. I have not seen any performance enhancements, but still trying to crack that 42 mpg number I can get to 40 or so but always wanting more, Darn rolling hills in Iowa.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
The first one I made (bottom used) wasnt the most beautiful piece but I ran it as a test with zero issue after 2k miles. I made another one today with a much smaller oriface and hope that I get zero CEL's. Oil is significantly cleaner and I hop the smaller oriface along with another oil change will help out that much more.
Awesome.

I was wondering if you could you make a solid plate for me without a hole? Name your price.

I'm in the beginning stages of a full delete (for off road use only of course ;)). I'm waiting on the tuner to come in.

·
Registered
2018 Chevrolet Equinox Diesel
2 Posts
Awesome.

I was wondering if you could you make a solid plate for me without a hole? Name your price.

I'm in the beginning stages of a full delete (for off road use only of course ;)). I'm waiting on the tuner to come in.

What tuner are you going with? I have been researching a full delete myself and no company I've contacted will touch it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What tuner are you going with? I have been researching a full delete myself and no company I've contacted will touch it.
I just got it in the mail today. It's EFI live. I'm gonna do the tune this weekend and then see what the exhaust is going to cost, and then I will go from there and post my results on this site and the Cruze site. I hope everything turns out ok or else I will be highly disappointed.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I just got it in the mail today. It's EFI live. I'm gonna do the tune this weekend and then see what the exhaust is going to cost, and then I will go from there and post my results on this site and the Cruze site. I hope everything turns out ok or else I will be highly disappointed.
So you are building a tune your self?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sucks being a guinea pig huh

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am rooting for ya....I am trying to figure where to put a provent 200 on a 18 equinox. I may have to go to a smaller size. there is not a lot of room under the hood. Next I will look at a tune and such.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello there I have a 18’ Chev Equinox with the LH7 1.6TDI and looking for info on the dpf delete and accompanying tune needed to run without the trouble codes. What hardware from what suppliers would be required to do the work? Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Definitely following this. I have a 2018 GMC terrain with the 1.6
It wasn't what I wanted though, so in February I am buying the 2019 4WD terrain SLT-2 1.6TD
I stole my original buying it for 14k. But I put about 200 miles a day on this thing running it up and down the highway for work. Up to 115k miles and I love this car, but haven't been able to find any tune for it. Would love to get more MPG and possibly a little more power out of her.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts