GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 08 equinox that needs new tires. I have been out of work for a while and can't afford to buy winter tires but was looking at getting those all weather tires but can't find them my exact size. What else can I put on. I did notice on kijiji that there were some winter tires for sale for same vehicle but they were 215/70 r16 instead for the factory 235/65 r16. Can this be right.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
gates59 said:
I have a 08 equinox that needs new tires. I have been out of work for a while and can't afford to buy winter tires but was looking at getting those all weather tires but can't find them my exact size. What else can I put on. I did notice on kijiji that there were some winter tires for sale for same vehicle but they were 215/70 r16 instead for the factory 235/65 r16. Can this be right.
have you tried the local junk yard for some good used tires????? got to have what your looking to replace..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I was not clear. I can afford a new set of tires but not two sets with rims. I want something that I can use year round. I did go out to a local tire store a did see some goodyear alegra's that are nice but they are only all seasons. I just wanted advice on the new all weather that are for both summer and winter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts