GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every once in a while it will have trouble starting on the first shot it will turn but just seem to barely get started then die. On the second try ill give it a little gas and it seems to do just fine but it is still annoying and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what it could be.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i also have an o6 nox, on 2 occassions after shutting the car off ,the car turns over but won't start and on a third time while driving , the car shut down ,trying to start it again all it done was turn over but would not start. i have had it to the dealership on two occassions but while there it started so no codes showed up after a diagnostic test was done. the most recent event the car started bucking during accelleration. if and when i resolve my problem i will post it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i found the source of my trouble , it was loose terminals leading into the compartment under the fuse panel.after two visits to the dealer i accidently discovered it when i charged the battery. when i had replaced the battery cover after boosting the battery the engine would shut off. i showed this to the service manager and later that day it was fixed. i hope this will help .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts