GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I don't want to drive traffic away from here (this is the best Equinox/Terrain/SRX forum) but if you go here http://equinoxcentral.com/ you'll find much more info about the 2005-2009 Equinox...that forum was started in 04 and has some CAMI factory guys that are contributing posters.

Also here http://www.autobuyguide.com/2005/12-aut/chevrolet/equinox/recalls/index.html
Just keep in mind that recalls are usually only for widespread issues that involve driver/passenger safety....there are also service bulletins (TSB) that are sent to dealerships, and those fixes are only done when someone comes to complain about a certain issue. Hopefully the first owner (if that isn't you) had the one recall taken care of, and any TSB's that needed fixing as well.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
BlueScreenDesigns,

I would be happy to look into recall information for your particular vehicle. If you can provide with a VIN for the vehicle either here or in a private message, I will be able to look into this further for you. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
10,498 Posts
Tricia :

Any thoughts on the 2010-11 issues with the battery/rear defogger interaction ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Equinoxcentral might be okay if I could register. I have emailed them ,but I have not gotten a response. It seems like a 2005 Equinox is a red haired step child!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
sanddemon said:
Equinoxcentral might be okay if I could register. I have emailed them ,but I have not gotten a response. It seems like a 2005 Equinox is a red haired step child!
Yes, they are notorious for that issue. It was the first forum I found after buying my Nox, and it took me nearly 4 months to finally get registered....and I know others have had issues as well. They tried using the excuse that their e-mail program was kicking too many things to a spam folder, but apparently they haven't fixed that if true.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts