GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2005 chevy equinox
Discussion Starter #1
so my friends 05 nox she got started acting up she was inside with the key her suv was locked and out of the blue the windshield the dash lights and brake lights and sounded like the starter clicking i looked it over found the front wiper relay was burnt and the wires hooked in the main fuse box under the hood was burnt and shorted it out, i replaced the interior disruptor and the fuse hooked everything back up and when i hooked the neg to the battery it started doing it again with the key in my pocket. what could be causing it to do this so i can fix the problem and get my car back

Registered
A series of unfortunate events. It's a coincidence that those are all happening at once just a shot in the dark..
It's a bad body control module fried because the voltage regulator in the alternator is also burnt out and the burned wires are from the accessories drawing more current at a higher voltage. Needs to be scanned with a factory scan tool at chevy dealer to determine if it's bad I'm guessing it's toasted... Does the car start at all? 馃敟馃Н

1 - 5 of 5 Posts