GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Want to Add OEM Fogs to 2007 LS

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  2007Maggie 
#1 ·
A few months ago I purchased a 2007 Equinox LS. It had high mileage (240K) and numerous issues to sort out. I knew going in it would be a project car. Lots of challenges, and lots of fun. Now that all of the needed repairs are done, I'd like to see about some improvements. First off, adding OEM style fog lights. I've found the light assemblies, and the dashboard switch assembly. Does anyone happen to know if the harnesses are already in place? Or, does it all have to wired in? Thanks.

#3 ·
Good to know. Thank you. One of my other cars is a 2006 Pontiac GTO. GM's Australian division, Holden, assembled those models and shipped them stateside. Holden offered a gauge package for the Monaro that was not included with the Pontiac version. I ordered the gauges, and found that all the wiring was already neatly in place. Just plug them in, and off I went. Maybe I'll enjoy the same good fortune with this project!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.