2011 I4 2.4 Terrain here with 115,000.
Had the oil consumption problem, started around 70,000, had it fixed around 90,000 last year and it has fixed the problem. Other than that I have replaced the following...
1) Battery went last January. Almost 8 years so no complaints there.
2) Changed Spark Plugs at 93,000, only because the plugs were on rebate and are easy to do.
3) Did transmission fluid at 50,000 then again at 96,000.
4) Changed belt at 95,000 and just changed bad belt tensioner last month.
5) Low Beam bulb burned out a few weeks ago, replaced both sides. Got 8 years out of the OEM.
6) Rear brake pads are getting close, but still have some life. Fronts have half their life left.
7) Other basic stuff like air filters have been replaced a few times.
Other than that the car has given me no real problems. I do worry about the transmission, since the 2010-2011 have that stupid plastic disc design on the TCM which has been known to break around 120,000 - 140,000, I guess well see what happens.